Toyota Certified Monthly Specials!
Drive Away with Peace of Mind
|Toyota Certified Program Benefits||Toyota Certified Authorized Dealer||Private Seller|
|1.||12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty1|
|2.||7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty2|
|3.||1 year of Roadside Assistance3|
|4.||160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection|
|6.||Standard New-Car Financing Rates Available5|
|7.||Extended Warranty Coverage (items 1, 2 and 3 above) transferable at no cost for added resale value|
|8.||Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians|
|9.||Warranty honored ar over 1,400 Toyota dealers in the U.S. and Canada|
|11.||Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work|
|12.||All important information clearly spelled out in your contract|
*Picture may not represent actual vehicle. Price varies based on Trim Levels and Options. See Dealer for in-stock inventory and actual selling price. All prices plus tax, title & license with approved credit. MSRP includes delivery, processing, and handling fees. Dealer doc fee of $399.00 not included in the price. Prices may be different outside of each advertised period and do not necessarily reflect cash price at any other time. Inventory is subject to prior sale. We are not responsible for typographical, technical, or misprint errors. Please contact us directly via phone or email to verify all information.
1. Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. The Limited Comprehensive Warranty covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to defect in materials or workmanship. (Program not available in Hawaii.)
2. Whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. See your Toyota Certified Used Vehicles dealer for warranty details. Program not available in Hawaii. For AL, FL, GA, NC & SC, warranty coverage differs in the following ways: 7-year or 100,000-mile Toyota Certified Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage begins on January 1st of the vehicle's model year and zero (0) odometer miles and expires at the earlier of seven years or 100,000 odometer miles.
3. From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership. Services provided exclude any parts required. Coverage not available in Mexico. See Certified Warranty Supplement for warranty details.
4. Beginning December 1, 2005 CARFAX® Vehicle History Report (TM) are a required part of every Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. See your local dealer for details.
5. Rates mentioned are for standard new car rates, and do not include new car specials or subvented rates. Not all buyers will qualify. Financing available through Toyota Financial Services for qualified buyers only.